For Our Regional Partners at Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Are you engaged in quality improvement work at KPNW and interested in partnering with the Center for Health Research? We’d like to hear from you. Please click below to answer a few questions about your proposed work, and we will follow up with you.
Work with CHR
The Center for Health Research is committed to supporting process improvement efforts in the KP delivery system. We work with regional partners to tap into Kaiser Permanente's vast stores of clinical data and investigate research questions that originate in the actual practice experience of the people who care for KP members.
We can help by providing:
- Guidance and consultation regarding Institutional Review Board application and compliance
- Consultation on research design and study development
- Construction of limited datasets for chart review for data analysis by principal investigators
- Assistance with budget development for projects that have funding
- Facilitating connections among investigators at Kaiser Permanente Northwest and affiliated research networks
- Assistance with accessing and using available biospecimens for research