CHR Compliance Quiet Week
When – November 1st – 5th
What to expect
- Email – Email will be checked twice a day; usually in the morning and afternoon
- Meetings – We will be blocking out our calendars for this week. If you encounter an emergent situation (reportable new information impacting subject safety; impending funding deadline) email CHR_ResCompTeam@kpchr.org and we will be in touch to schedule a touch base via Teams.
- Deadlines – The deadline for full board projects will remain November 1st for the November IRB meeting. Continuing review deadlines for minimal risk studies (expedited/exempt) remain unchanged (4-6 weeks prior to expiration).
Here’s what you can do to help prepare for our Quiet Week:
1) Familiarize yourself with our website so you know where to look for guidance on using IRBNet.
2) If you have a minimal risk project expiring November 1-5, make sure you get that continuing review package in no later than October 25 and email CHR_ResCompTeam@kpchr.org with the project # and expiration date.
3) Get any modifications or data commitments that can’t wait till after November 5th into IRBNet and/or the Data Commitments Tracking System and alert us of any time sensitive projects via email.
4) Contact us early if you anticipate this being a hardship for any reason so we can work together to make sure you have the support you need.